The Henry Ford Innovation Institute (HFII) FAB LAB is a unique and valuable resource in the world of healthcare innovation. Located centrally on Henry Ford Health System’s Detroit Campus, the FAB LAB allows clinicians and staff to work in an integrated way with HFII’s team of innovation professionals while realizing the benefits of early-stage product design & planning.
FAB LAB Highlights:
- Accessible product designers with experience in a variety of healthcare and clinical projects
- Directed coordination with senior expertise in innovation, technology transfer, intellectual property, and commercialization
- Cutting-edge design and visualization software
- 3D printing capabilities with detailed project customization
- Material selection support to help envision future function, form, look & feel
- Mechanical fabrication capabilities