APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH 7/10/2016
All applicants will be asked to provide:
- Professional resume
- 1-page cover letter detailing their interest in the Fellowship
- 1-page letter of recommendation from a supervisor, mentor or colleague
- Completed Supervisor Support Form (to download click Supervisor Support Form 2017).
- Optional: applicants may choose to include a 1-page description of a concept for an innovation that they wish to pursue over the course of the program. Providing a concept is recommended but not mandatory. *
* Please review the TERMS AND CONDITIONS for important information and disclosures regarding intellectual property. All Fellows will be expected to sign a full copy of the Acknowledgement and Waiver Form upon being accepted into the program. In addition, external candidates will be required to have their employer sign the Employer Fellow Acknowledgement and Waiver Form, to waive any IP rights to IP brought to or developed by the Fellow during the Fellowship Program.
Finalists will be subject to a routine pre-selection background check in accordance with HFHS procedures.
HOW TO APPLY:
HFHS Employee Candidates:
Apply online by clicking HR CONNECT - INTERNAL CANDIDATE APPLICATION (to be provided soon) and follow the online application process (Req # TBD Davidson Fellowship Program). Applicants will need to login to their HR Connect / Employee Self Service page, sign in with their user ID and password, click on “Careers”, search for the posting by Req # TBD or Davidson Fellowship Program.
All HFHS employees must complete the online application and assessment by July 30, 2017 in order to be considered for the Fellowship. Please note you will need to upload your resume, cover letter, recommendation, Supervisor Support Form and Concept (optional) as one document when creating your profile into the system
Download and complete the following application (EXTERNAL CANDIDATE APPLICATION 2017). To apply, send all required material and the completed form to email@example.com by July 30, 2017 and include “Davidson Fellowship External Candidate Application” in the subject line.
Phase 1: Application Review (July 31 – Aug 4)
A committee of healthcare and innovation experts at HFII will review each application and assess the candidate’s background. Approximately 25 top applicants will be selected for interviews.
Phase 2: Interviews (Aug 7 – Aug 11 )
HFHS, HFII, and Davidson Fellowship faculty and advisors will conduct an in-depth review of each application. Each finalist will be screened further via phone, videoconference, or in-person interview.
Selected applicants will be notified of their acceptance into the program by August 16, 2017.