HFII will select 20 Davidson Fellows who bring a passion for healthcare innovation, an entrepreneurial spirit, and diverse professional experiences that are additive to the education of their peers. Applicants will be drawn from within Henry Ford Health System, as well as from the business, start-up, and not-for-profit worlds. Applicants must be employed when applying for the fellowship, and it is recommended they come prepared with a novel concept for a product or solution that provides subject material for the experiential learning process, but not mandatory.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of professional experience or graduate-level work
- Currently employed with exemplary performance evaluations (HFHS employees must have a 3.5 or better on the HFHS Performance Evaluation, or explanation if evaluation can’t be provided)
- A passion or interest in Digital Health
- Support from their immediate supervisor
- Willingness and ability to commit to a 9 month (12hrs/month) program
Who should apply?
The program is suitable for physicians, residents, nurses, allied health professionals, researchers, health care administrators, IT professionals, designers, engineers and other professionals. Anyone with an interest in healthcare improvements and an entrepreneurial spirit.